- Plugin Name: JSM's Show Term Metadata
- Stable Version: 1.3.0
- Author: JS Morisset
- Description: Show all term (categories, tags) meta (aka custom fields) in a metabox on term editing pages -- a great tool for debugging issues with term meta.
- License: GPLv3
- Requires PHP: 7.0 or newer
- Requires WordPress: 4.5 or newer
- Tested Up To WordPress: 5.6
- Last Updated: 3 days ago
- Plugin Home Page »
Wondering about the term meta your theme and/or plugins might be creating?
Want to find the name of a specific term meta key?
Need some help debugging your term meta (aka custom fields)?
The JSM's Show Term Metadata plugin displays all term (categories, tags) meta keys and their unserialized values in a metabox at the bottom of term editing pages.
There are no plugin settings — simply install and activate the plugin.