Several filter hooks are available within the NGFB plugin to manipulate text (title, description, content, etc.) and arrays (tags, open graph, etc.).
If you’d like to customize and integrate additional features into the NGFB plugin, we offer custom development services. Submit a ticket to describe your requirements, and we can give you an idea of the expected time and cost to develop your custom feature(s).
- Filter Examples
- Add Schema aggregateRating Meta Tags If you would like to add product ratings from other sources, you can hook the 'ngfb_og' filter. Here's an example that retrieves the "average_review" and "count_review" custom fields (aka post meta).
- Detect YouTube URL Links as Videos A custom filter for NGFB to detect YouTube video URL links as "embedded" videos (in order to generate Open Graph video meta tags).
- Modify Shortcode Attributes (URL)
- Modify the article:tag Keywords / Names How to modify, add, and/or remove tags from the article:tag and hashtag lists.
- Modify the Default Article Topics List
- Modify the Home Page Title for Facebook / Open Graph If you're using a index / archive type blog page, you can override the default title value with a custom filter like this one.
- Add Schema aggregateRating Meta Tags
- Filters by Category
- Head Filters A list of NGFB filters that are used to construct the head section of a webpage.
- Media Filters Filters used to modify and return information about images and videos.
- Open Graph Filters Filters used to modify and return the Open Graph array.
- Twitter Card Filters Filters used to modify and return the Twitter Card array.
- Webpage Filters Filters to modify and return information about the webpage (title, description, tags, etc.).
- Head Filters
- Filters by Name A complete list of filter hooks available to developers for the NGFB plugin.
- Other Filters