Several filter hooks are available within the NGFB plugin to manipulate text (title, description, content, etc.) and arrays (tags, open graph, etc.).
If you’d like to customize and integrate additional features into the NGFB plugin, we offer custom development services. Submit a ticket to describe your requirements, and we can give you an idea of the expected time and cost to develop your custom feature(s).
- Filter Examples
- Detect YouTube URL Links as Videos A custom filter for NGFB to detect YouTube video URL links as "embedded" videos (in order to generate Open Graph video meta tags).
- Modify Shortcode Attributes (URL)
- Modify the article:tag Keywords / Names How to modify, add, and/or remove tags from the article:tag and hashtag lists.
- Modify the Default Topics List
- Modify the Home Page Title for Facebook / Open Graph If you're using a index / archive type blog page, you can override the default title value with a custom filter like this one.
- Detect YouTube URL Links as Videos
- Filters by Category
- Head Filters A list of NGFB filters that are used to construct the head section of a webpage.
- Media Filters Filters used to modify and return information about images and videos.
- Open Graph Filters Filters used to modify and return the Open Graph array.
- Twitter Card Filters Filters used to modify and return the Twitter Card array.
- Webpage Filters Filters to modify and return information about the webpage (title, description, tags, etc.).
- Head Filters
- Filters by Name
- Other Filters