Several filter hooks are available within the NGFB plugin to manipulate text (title, description, content, etc.) and arrays (tags, open graph, etc.).
If you’d like to customize and integrate additional features into the NGFB plugin, we offer custom development services. Submit a ticket to describe your requirements, and we can give you an idea of the expected time and cost to develop your custom feature(s).
Filters by Category
- Add Availability to Product Card for WooCommerce How to add an 'Availability' label to the Twitter Product Card for WooCommerce products.
- Detect YouTube URL Links as Videos A custom filter for NGFB to detect YouTube video URL links as "embedded" videos (in order to generate Open Graph video meta tags).
- Force Wistia Videos to Autoplay on Facebook A filter for NGFB to force embedded videos from Wistia to autoplay when shared on Facebook.
- Modify Shortcode Attributes (URL)
- Modify the article:tag Keywords / Names
- Modify the Default Topics List
- Add Availability to Product Card for WooCommerce
- Head Filters A list of NGFB filters that are used to construct the head section of a webpage.
- Media Filters Filters used to modify and return information about images and videos.
- Open Graph Filters Filters used to modify and return the Open Graph array.
- Twitter Card Filters Filters used to modify and return the Twitter Card array.
- Webpage Filters Filters to modify and return information about the webpage (title, description, tags, etc.).
Returns a Text String
ngfb_lang ( $lang, $languages = array(), $post_id )
- The ngfb_lang filter is called whenever a language code is required (Open Graph meta tags, button languages, etc.). The $lang value passed to the filter is the default that will be used. The $languages value is an array of acceptable language codes (different publishers support different lists, with different codes).
ngfb_post_url ( $url, $post_id, $use_post, $add_page, $source_id )
- The ngfb_post_url filter is called to get the sharing URL for a singular page, or for the URL of a single post within a loop (for the social sharing buttons, as an example).
ngfb_sharing_url ( $url, $use_post, $add_page, $source_id )
- A filter called for every sharing URL, used in the meta tags, or by the social sharing buttons.
Returns an Array
ngfb_topics ( $topics = array() )
- An array of build-in Topics.
ngfb_ngg_tags ( $tags = array(), $post_id )
- An array of NextGEN Gallery image tags used in the article:tag meta tags. This filter takes 2 arguments, the first is the array of tags, and the second is an optional image ID number.