Several filter hooks are available within the NGFB plugin to manipulate text (title, description, content, etc.) and arrays (tags, open graph, etc.).
If you’d like to customize and integrate additional features into the NGFB plugin, we offer custom development services. Submit a ticket to describe your requirements, and we can give you an idea of the expected time and cost to develop your custom feature(s).
- Filter Examples
- Add Availability to Product Card for WooCommerce How to add an 'Availability' label to the Twitter Product Card for WooCommerce products.
- Detect YouTube URL Links as Videos A custom filter for NGFB to detect YouTube video URL links as "embedded" videos (in order to generate Open Graph video meta tags).
- Force Wistia Videos to Autoplay on Facebook A filter for NGFB to force embedded videos from Wistia to autoplay when shared on Facebook.
- Modify Shortcode Attributes (URL)
- Modify the article:tag Keywords / Names How to modify, add, and/or remove tags from the article:tag and hashtag lists.
- Modify the Default Topics List
- Modify the Home Page Title for Facebook / Open Graph If you're using a index / archive type blog page, you can override the default title value with a custom filter like this one.
- Add Availability to Product Card for WooCommerce
- Filters by Category
- Head Filters A list of NGFB filters that are used to construct the head section of a webpage.
- Media Filters Filters used to modify and return information about images and videos.
- Open Graph Filters Filters used to modify and return the Open Graph array.
- Twitter Card Filters Filters used to modify and return the Twitter Card array.
- Webpage Filters Filters to modify and return information about the webpage (title, description, tags, etc.).
- Head Filters
- Filters by Name
- Other Filters